Who we are
RESTORATIV WELLNESS & INFUSION CENTER
MEET OUR CLINICAL TEAM
SAMARESH DASGUPTA, DO, MHS
RestoratIV Wellness Founder & Medical Director
TYLER J. LYNCH
Education & Training
- Alma mater: University of North Florida
- Degree’s: Master’s & Bachelor’s in Health Administration (MHA)
- Training: Hudson Valley Imaging, Florida Center for Infectious Diseases, Brain Tumor Network, Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, Baptist Health, St. Vincent’s Ascension, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Years working in healthcare: 9 years
Healthcare Passion & Interests
- Tyler’s interest in healthcare has always been to serve and advocate for underrepresented patient populations. One of his many passions’ is to provide patients with access to high quality healthcare in a safe, and professional setting. Prior to his time at RestoratIV Wellness, Tyler trained at some of the nation’s top hospitals including; The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Baptist Health, and Mayo Clinic – Jacksonville.
Leadership & Memberships
- ACHE Member
- MGMA Member
DR. FRED GROSS
Dr. Fred Gross is a clinical psychologist who has been providing psychotherapy for children, teens and adults, for nearly 40 years. His primary goal is to help people face anxiety, depression, and other life challenges while supporting them to become stronger in the process.
He received his undergraduate degree in psychology from Cornell University with honors, and later his doctorate degree in clinical psychology from Hahnemann University. After obtaining his doctorate, early career choices propelled him into working with children and families experiencing severe psychological trauma. He has served as Chief of Psychological Services at Family Service Association of Atlantic County, Staff Psychologist at Children’s Specialized Hospital in Hamilton, NJ, consultant to the State of New Jersey regarding children and families, expert witness in civil and criminal court cases involving children, and, has appeared on AM Philadelphia regarding child sexual abuse.
Most recently, Dr. Gross completed an intensive course taught by the Integrative Psychiatry Institute, of Boulder, Colorado, in order to become a Certified Psychedelic-Assisted Therapy Provider. He has also received training in EMDR, an established therapy technique to help clients re-process difficult memories.
Dr. Gross brings decades of clinical experience, and specialized training, to the growing practice of Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy.
Dr. Gross is an avid cyclist and hiker. He is especially proud of his two children, and has recently become a grandfather.
The Wait Is Over. Start Feeling Better Today.
Are ketamine infusions an appropriate treatment for your depression, anxiety, psychiatric disorder, or chronic pain condition? Learn more about how ketamine treatments could change—or save—your life. Request your complimentary consultation with a RestoratIV clinician today.